GunBroker.com Digital Advertising Sales Representative
GunBroker.com is a leading E-Commerce Marketplace of shooting sports equipment. GunBroker.com is a fast-growing publicly traded company seeking 1-2 full-time digital advertising sales representatives to assist in prospecting, lead development, and contract closing. Our clientele consists of brands in the shooting sports industry and beyond, along with sellers on our platform.
Individuals will enjoy a fully remote work environment. Medical, dental, and vision benefits are available to Full-Time workers. Additionally, after one year of employment with GunBroker.com, employees are eligible for 401K.
Our work culture is energetic, positive, and engaging. We are looking for individuals who will help promote our values and help us grow at an even faster pace. Candidates must have experience in selling digital advertising, cold-calling, previous coordination with ad trafficking, creation and distribution of performance reporting, asset gathering, CRM maintenance, proficiency in excel, multi-tasking, good-housekeeping skills and excellent communication skills.
- 1-2 Years Digital Advertising Sales Experience in the shooting sports industry
- Excellent Communication skills
- Quick Learner
- Problem Solvers, Self-motivated
- Team Players, Positive Attitude
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience with Listrak, JW Player, Google Analytics, FileMaker, Tableau (not mandatory)
- Overall knowledge of shooting sports equipment
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times multi-personality environment
- Light travel throughout the year may be required.
- Educate clients on GunBroker.com’s offerings and their marketing functionality.
- Generate leads, create proposals, assist with invoicing, collection of funds, excellent file/CRM/Shared Folder housekeeping
- Strategize successful marketing campaigns with prospective clients.
- Creation of proposals to prospective clients.
- Assist and /or Coordinate with ad trafficking, accounting, marketing along with dev teams. Create new products based on clients’ needs.
- Maintain communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new services or features that may be of interest.
- Maintain data base, billings, collectibles related to advertising sales and segmentations.Perform other duties as assigned.
- Trade show attendance, client functions, visit home-office as needed.
- Must meet sales goals and be willing to cross train to be able to support advertising sales department.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday+ some weekends and travel based on trade shows and client needs.
Supplemental pay types:
- Sales: 2-5 years within the shooting sports industry
Work Location: Fully Remote
Note: US Applicants in EST, Central, and MTN Time Zones Preferred
Please fill out the form below to be considered for this position.
"*" indicates required fields
No tags for this post.