SHOT Show 2019
What’s Happening at GunBroker.com Booth #15147
My GunBroker UpdateNew updates and functionality to manage your items.
GunBroker.com CheckoutNew updates to GunBroker.com Checkout. What to do after the sale.
How to SellBecome a GunBroker.com Seller and list your items.
Better ListingsTips to make your listing stand out from the crowd.
Sponsored ListingsBoost your GunBroker.com sales using Sponsoring Listings
Take a Shot Selling FormatAccept offers on items using GunBroker.com’s newest selling format.
PLAY OUR SLOT MACHINES – Everyone is a winner!Stop by Booth #15147 to win a free prize playing our Free Play slot machine! In celebration of GunBroker.com’s 20th anniversary, we have collected a special lineup of prizes, including a jackpot Grand Prize of a Springfield Pistol!
- Grand Prize: Win one of 6 Springfield Pistols! Details below.
- GunBroker.com Range Bags
- GunBroker.com Baseball caps and Boonie Hats
- GunBroker.com Travel Tumblers
- GunBroker.com 20th Anniversary T-Shirts
- GunBroker.com 20th Anniversary Shot Glass
Hit the Jackpot with Springfield
Play the GunBroker Free Play Slot Machines in Booth #15147 for a chance to hit the Jackpot and win one of 6 Springfield Pistols!
911 .380 ACP StainlessPI9109S
XD-E™ 3.3″ Single Stack .45ACPXDE93345BE
XD-S Mod.2 9mm w/ Tritium
XDS Mod.2 .45 ACP w/ Viridian LaserXDSG93345BVR
Range Officer Elite Compact .45 ACPPI9126E
1911 Mil-Spec ParkerizedPB9108
Must meet ownership requirements. Subject to substitution. Disclaimer:
- You must be present to win.
- You must be a permanent U.S. Resident, 21 years or older.
- The Grand Prize (Pistol) will be shipped to an FFL of your choosing located in your home state. Winner responsible for FFL Transfer fees and must be able to pass a NICS background check.
- If for any reason you are unable to complete the firearms transfer, the prize will be forfeited.
- All Federal, State and Local Laws apply. We reserve the right to withhold, substitute or modify the grand prize as it pertains to the rules and laws of the winner’s state.
- GunBroker.com employees, affiliates, contractors, including family members of those listed, are not eligible to win.
- The winner will be required to have a valid driver’s license or other proof of identification and will be required to complete an ATF Form #4473 and pass a NICS background check at a local firearms retailer holding a Federal Firearms License. Failure to comply with each of these requirements will result in forfeiture of the prize, and selection of an alternate winner in Sponsor’s discretion. The Winner will be responsible for any fees collected by the retailer to perform these services. All such fees or other expenses in receipt of the Prize shall be at the winner’s sole expense.
- The Prize is nontransferable, nonassignable, nonnegotiable, and not redeemable for cash or credit. The Prize must be accepted as awarded. No substitution of any prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right (but has no obligation) to substitute a prize (or a component thereof) with another prize of equal or greater value if any applicable prize (or a component thereof) is not available for any reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. All expenses not listed above are the responsibility of each respective entrant. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.